(Please note: If you plan to use a case study in the classroom or in training programs, you must purchase multiple copies of the case study)
|First Copy||Multiple Copies|
INR 200 to INR. 700
|5-50 Copies||51-100 Copies||101 + Copies|
|INR 175||INR 150|
|Rs 50 to Rs 100||Rs. 75/Rs.50 per copy.|
|Case e-Books||The price of the case e- book varies between INR 900 and INR 4500. This will be a locked PDF file. Customers who are interested in buying cases on specific Themes/Functional Areas will find significant value in buying these case e-books. The number of case studies in e-books varies between 5 and 35 cases.|
|Research Report / Industry Note||Variable.|
|Teaching Note Available only to trainers / faculty.||
Price of Teaching Note: Detailed teaching notes (8 to 10 pages): INR 400
Short teachings notes (3 pages): INR 100.
Teaching notes are sent by e-mail only after the credentials of the person requesting them are verified.
|Customer Loyalty Scheme||ICMR values its loyal customers. Customers who purchase multiple copies of various case studies can avail discounts on their purchases as per the slab given above. The purchases must be made within the period of four months of placing the first order. This scheme is valid for customers purchasing more than 100 copies of various case studies (maximum of 10 cases). For more information, please write to us at email@example.com|
1. For enquiries regarding reprint permissions or the licensing of ICMR case studies for use in the classroom, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Payments can also be made through cheques or demand drafts drawn in favor of ‘IBS Hyderabad’ and payable at Hyderabad, India.
3. Delivery of hard copies to destinations outside India is possible on request. Postage and handling will be INR 100 per item for the first 10 items, and Rs. 50 per item for each subsequent item.
4. Please note that Indian Standard Time (IST) is 5.30 hours ahead of GMT. Our working hours are 9.00 a.m to 5.30 p.m IST. Our office is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
5. A caselet is a short case study (less than 4 pages long) prepared for the purpose of class discussion