Open Innovation at Beiersdorf – The Launch of Nivea Invisible for Black & White
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Innovation — in products, processes, and business models
- Using co-creation and innovation in new product development.
- Integrated product development
- Product innovation and business strategy
- Designing products identifying customer requirements
- Customer insight generation
- Developing collaboration strategy
- Open innovation in designing new products
- Distributed sources of innovation (external and internal)
- Using online communities for innovation
- Distributed innovation
- Market analysis and identification of innovation opportunities.
- Methodologies for absorbing customer knowledge.
|A Successful Launch|
|Focus On Innovation|
|A New Deodorant|
|Nivea Invisible For Black & White|
Beiersdorf AG, Nivea, Innovation, Product development, innovation strategy, open innovation, co-creation, online communities, netnography, Nivea Invisible for Black & White, deodorant, customer feedback, customer centric innovation, pearlfinder, consumer connectivity