Apple's Consumer Based Branding Model
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Learn about the brand Apple and how the company was successful in creating a brand that developed a cult following among consumers and the steps taken by the company to communicate proper information about the brand and maintain its quality.
- Understand the Consumer Based Brand Equity model and steps taken by the company at various stages.
- Analyze the role of Steve Jobs in the company and in the branding of Apple.
- Discuss how innovation played a big role in branding of the company and how it defined the meaning of the brand in the long run.
- Critically analyze how far the company was successful in utilizing the CBBE model for branding itself.
|CREATION OF THE BRAND|
|THE CULT FOLLOWING|
|HIGH EXPECTATIONS AHEAD|
Apple, Consumer Based Brand Equity, Brand building, creating a brand, innovation, cult brand, emotional bonding, brand loyalty, brand equity, marketing