Copenhagen - On Road to a Zero Carbon City
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Copenhagen's approach to achieving carbon neutrality by 2025.
- The factors that facilitated Copenhagen in its initiative.
- Copenhagen's efforts to collaborate with all stakeholders in its efforts.
- Unique characteristic of Copenhagen as a Cyclist's Dream and its contribution to becoming carbon neutral
- Long-term strategy of Copenhagen to become a major supplier for green technologies in the global market
|An Advantageous Starting Point|
|2025 Climate Plan|
|Investment And Benefits|
|The Bicycle Culture|
Zero Carbon City,Carbon Neutrality,Climate Plan,Green Growth Strategy,Green Technology,Sustainability,Green Capital,Cyclist's Dream,Carbon Emission,Greenhouse Gas Emissions,Mobility,Copenhagen,European Commission,Kyoto Agreement,Greenhouse Gas Protocol