Case Code : CLMM086
Publication date : 2010
Teaching Note: Available
Subject : Marketing Management
Industry : Banking
Length : 02 Pages
Price : Rs. 100
To download this case click on the button below, and select the case from the list of available cases:
Banker-customer relationship, Account opening, Time norms, Rural marketing, Marketing of financial products and services, banking
1: This caselet is intended for use only in class discussions.
2: More comprehensive case studies are priced at Rs.200 to Rs.700 (US $5 to US $16) per copy.
Bheem Rao, a newly appointed manager in a mid-sized public sector bank, is caught in the horns of a dilemma. If he decides one way, he risks being censured for violating his bank’s policy, if he decides another way, he risks losing customers.
Questions for Discussion
1. If you had been in Bheem Rao’s place, what decision would you have taken? Give reasons to support your answer.
Case Studies on Related Topics
1. Project Parivartan: State Bank of India's Internal Communication Initiative
2. YES BANK: Competitive Strategy of a Late Entrant
3. State Bank of India: Competitive Strategies of a Market Leader
4. UTI Bank to AXIS Bank: A Corporate Rebranding Exercise