Case Code : CLSM047
Publication date : 2011
Subject : Services Marketing
Case Length : 03 Pages
Short Case Study Price: INR 100;
This case study is about a loan applicant and the problems he faces because of the lack of product knowledge, clarity, & customer service on the part of the bank officials.
Questions for Discussion:
1. How important is product knowledge in the marketing of a product/service?
2. What is the importance of communication and flow of information in Marketing / Management?
3. Is it necessary to have knowledge of the competition and competitor's products for successful implementation of marketing strategy?
4. What is the importance of customer satisfaction and how does it affect business?
5. Is time management and a timely response to the customer's queries important for a business? What could be the impact of poor or an unfriendly or delayed response?
Service marketing, Marketing of financial products/services, customer satisfaction, delight, product knowledge, customer response
|Business Environment||Business Ethics||Business Reports||Business Strategy|
|Corporate Governance||Economics||Enterprise Risk Management||Finance|
|HRM||Innovation||Insurance||IT and Systems|
|Leadership and Entrepreneurship||Marketing||Miscellaneous||Operations|
|Project Management||Short Case Studies||Cases in other Languages||Free Case Studies|