Petrobras: Drilling in Troubled Waters?
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Understand the business of Petrobras
- Examine the strategic decisions taken by the company
- Study the business environment of Brazil
- Analyze achievements and failures of the company
- Analyze the investment decisions of the company
- Scrutinize the government intervention in the affairs of the company
- Identify the challenges before the new CEO
- Examine the role of corruption in the stagnation of production at Petrobras.
|Gracas Foster At The Helm|
Petrobras, Brazil, Floating Production Platforms, Pre-salt cluster, Business and government, Strategy,Investment, Oil prices, Inflation