Lululemon Athletica: An Ethical Fashion Brand?
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Understand issues related to corporate sustainability and being a globally and environmentally responsible company.
- Understand the concept of greenwashing
- Evaluate the methods by which companies can practice sustainability management and gain competitive advantage.
- Explain what it means to be a sustainable business and the relationship between profitability and sustainability.
- Understand the role of the entrepreneur / leader in incorporating and managing an ethical company.
- Discuss how controversies affect businesses.
|TOWARDS HEALTHY AND FUN LIVES|
|BUILDING THE BRAND|
|A SUSTAINABLE COMPANY|
Retailing,Brand Building,Sustainable and ethical practices,Controversies,Repercussion,Greenwashing,Company vs customer perspective,Business ethics,Ethics and values