Greece: On the Road to Recovery?
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Understand the formation of the Eurozone and the reasons behind the consistent attempts to create unity among the countries in Europe.
- The benefits and problems associated with a common currency.
- Study the economic history of Greece.
- Analyze the importance and outcomes of Greece’s entry into the Eurozone.
- Understand the main reasons for the economic crisis in Greece.
- Understand the much talked about exit of Greece from the Eurozone.
- Study how Greece slowly moved toward recovery
|The European Union|
|Greece In The Eurozone|
|Consequences Of The Crisis|
|Revival On The Cards?|
Greece economy, Debt Crisis, Recession, European union, Eurozone debt crisis, Unemployment, Fiscal monitoring, Budget deficit, Recovery, GDP, Austerity Measures , Debt default, Political situation, Bailout package, GREXIT