How Safe is the Future for Safe Water?
Excel Supplement Available on Request for Faculty Member's only. Write to us at Case Help desk. email@example.com
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Understand the challenges that an entrepreneur encounters while setting up a new business.
- Discuss the types of costs associated with a business
- Understand the concept of break even, margin of safety, and profitability.
- Understand Price fixation due to change in sales and competition.
- Understand Profitability Analysis
- Decision making Dilemma
|NEED TO LOOK FOR NEW AVENUES|
|DISCOVERY OF PRODUCT|
|IDENTIFYING THE GAP|
|THE NEW DAY|
|FIRST YEAR OPERATION|
|SECOND YEAR LEARNINGS|
|COMPLETING THIRD YEAR|
Cost – Volume Profit Analysis,Break Even Point,Product Identification,Gap Identification,Profitability Analysis,Types of Costs,Entrepreneurship,Decision Making