Calculating Risk and Return of Investments in a Portfolio (Part B)
Excel Supplement Available on Request for Faculty Member's only. Write to us at Case Help desk. email@example.com
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Understand Systematic Risk and how it can be measured.
- Calculate the Beta of Stocks.
- Calculate expected returns using the CAPM model.
- Position securities above or below SML on the basis of realized returns.
- Analyze whether the investments of Shangvi were undervalued or overvalued.
Dilip Shangvi, Risk and Return, Beta, CAPM, SML, Systematic Risk, Suzlon, Natco Pharma, Sun Pharma