The Reality TV Controversies
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Understand the evolution and genres of TV programming.
- Analyse the impact of reality TV programming on the social, moral and ethical values of the viewers.
- Examine the role of TV networks in safeguarding the ethical and moral values of society.
- Determine the role of the viewer in encouraging reality TV shows.
- Discuss the scope for balancing the need for TV ratings and with the social obligations of TV networks.
- Examine the future of reality TV shows in the light of mounting opposition against such shows.
|A Series of Controversies|
|Reality TV Programs|
|Reality TV - The Debate|
Fox TV, Parents TV Council,Media, Entertainment and Information,Temptation Island,morality,public affairs,documentaries,encourage,Reality TV programming, controversies, criticism , various groups, worldwide, moral, ethical responsibility, TV networks, viewers