OSI China in Food Scandal
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Gain an insight into food safety issues in China.
- Understand the food scandal and its impact on OSI in particular and the Chinese food industry in general.
- Analyze the damage control measures undertaken by the Chinese government.
- Study the role of regulation and enforcement to prevent the occurrence of such incidents.
- Understand the risks of foreign firms attempting to profit from the rapidly growing demand for processed food in China
|THE FOOD SCANDAL|
|THE ROAD AHEAD|
Food scandal, OSI China,Food safety, Shanghai Husi Food Co Ltd,Food security,Chinese fast food industry,China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA),China’s Food Safety Law (FSL)