The Social Business Journey at IBM
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Analyze IBM’s social media initiatives and understand the reasons behind its success.
- Understand IBM’s decentralized social media approach.
- Discuss and debate IBM’s social business transformation.
- Understand how IBM integrated B2B marketing into social selling.
- Discuss the challenges faced by IBM in becoming a fully realized social business.
|Early History Of IBM|
|Social Media Evolution At IBM|
|A Decentralized Social Media Approach|
|Social Business Transformation -The Blueiq Program|
|B2B Marketing-Leading IBM's Social Selling Arena|
|Can IBM Maintain Its Momentum?|
IBM, market leader, enterprise social software, culture, collaboration, innovation, social networking, social media marketing, B2B, decentralized social media, microblogging, crowdsourcing, Innovation Jams, Lotus Connections, BlogCentral, wikis, Beehive, BlueIQ, IBM Connections, social business transformation