Case Code : CLBS110
Publication date : 2009
Subject : Business Strategy
Industry : -
Length : 03 Pages
Price : Rs. 100
To download this case click on the button below, and select the case from the list of available cases:
Cost Leadership, Differentiation, Strategy, Growth Strategies, Milk, Cheese, Amul, GCMMF, pizzas, ice creams, sweets, Nestle, Britannia, Unilever, Cadbury
* This caselet is intended for use only in class discussions.
** More comprehensive case studies are priced at Rs.200 to Rs.700 (US $5 to US $16) per copy.
This case is about the growth strategies adopted by Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation over a period of time and how it has been able to compete with large multinational companies like Nestlé and Unilever.
As of 2008, GCMMF was in the process of expanding its processing and packaging capacities in the Indian metropolitan cities of Delhi and Mumbai in order to meet the growing demand for milk...
Cases on Related Topics
1. Amul - Evolution of Marketing Strategy
2. GCMMF - Going Beyond Amul
3. Amul's Diversification Strategy
4. Amul's Topical Advertising - Unleashing the Power of Hoardings